By becoming a member of the Danforth Jewish Circle, you give you and your family a Jewish place of belonging and access to a wellspring of friendship, support, learning, ritual, and social and cultural programs. You also contribute to building a vibrant and progressive Jewish community in Toronto.
Annual Membership Includes:
- Tickets to High Holy Day Services, including programs for children and teens
- Year-round Shabbat and holy day services and celebrations including Sukkot, Chanukkah, Purim, and Earth Hour Havdalah Cabaret
- Engaging learning and discussions with Rabbi Miriam
- Creative programs, including Reading Circle, Movie Night, Multi-Faith gatherings, LGBTQ events, and more
- Rabbinic and communal support for life-cycle events and times of need
- Discounted tuition to our Children’s Jewish Studies Program
- Family Friendly programs
- A portion of every membership supports the DJC Children’s Jewish Studies Program, as well as the ongoing operation and growth of our community
Membership Dues & Fees for 5778 (2017/2018) — Please pay to the best of your ability; use sliding scale as a guide:
- $1,000 — $2,500 Family (two adults & dependent children)
- $ 500 — $1,250 Individual/Single Parent (one adult & dependent children)
- $ 500 — $1,250 Senior (65 & over)
- $ 200 — $ 500 Full-Time Student
- $ 200 — $ 500 Single Service Tickets (non-members)
- $ 54 Single Service Tickets (members only) *
NEW TO THE DJC — first year
- $800 – $2,000 Family
- $400 – $1,000 Individual/Single Parent (one adult & dependent children)
* NEW BENEFIT FOR DJC MEMBERS ONLY ~ additional info about Single Service Tickets
We are committed to making membership financially accessible for all. No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please review our Alternate Payment Policy. For assistance, contact us in confidence. We encourage those who are more fortunate to consider making a donation to help ensure our doors are open to all who want to participate.
Danforth Jewish Circle
Ste 125 — 283 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, ON M4K 1N2
The Danforth Jewish Circle is a registered charitable organization (BN/Registration number: 870202660RR0001).
Questions about becoming a member? Reach out to email@example.com.