By becoming a member of the Danforth Jewish Circle, you give you and your family a Jewish place of belonging and access to a wellspring of friendship, support, learning, ritual, and social and cultural programs. You also contribute to building a vibrant and progressive Jewish community in Toronto. Registration starts July 1, 2020
Annual Membership Includes:
- Tickets to High Holy Day Services, including programs for children and teens
- Year-round Shabbat and holy day services and celebrations including Sukkot, Chanukkah, Purim, and Earth Hour Havdalah Cabaret
- Engaging learning and discussions with Rabbi Miriam
- Creative programs, including Reading Circle, Movie Night, Multi-Faith gatherings, LGBTQ events, and more
- Rabbinic and communal support for life-cycle events and times of need
- Discounted tuition to our Children’s Jewish Studies Program
- Family Friendly programs
- A portion of every membership supports the DJC Children’s Jewish Studies Program, as well as the ongoing operation and growth of our community
Membership Dues & Fees for 5781 (2020/2021)
- Family (two adults & dependent children): $1,000 — $2,500
- Individual/Single Parent (one adult & dependent children): $500 — $1,250
- Senior (65 & over): $500 — $1,250
- Full-Time Student: $36 — $90
- 30 & Under: $100 — $250
- Single Service High Holyday Tickets: $200 — $500
NON-MEMBER SINGLE SERVICE TICKETS:
Even if you only connect with the DJC at High Holydays, even if you participate in only one service, consider becoming a DJC member this year. Your membership ensures that we can develop creative ways to lead meaningful, song-filled and engaging High Holyday services and programs on-line for all ages. Beyond High Holydays, the DJC’s offerings are unique among Toronto shuls. Your membership ensures that our community will be sustainable throughout the year, throughout the pandemic and beyond it. Membership includes all High Holyday services. If you’d like to join us, you can become a member here: 2020/21 NEW MEMBERSHIP FORM
Or see information below to purchase tickets.
NEW TO THE DJC — first year
- Family: $800 – $2,000
- Individual/Single Parent (one adult & dependent children): $400 – $1,000
We are committed to making membership financially accessible for all. No one will be turned away for lack of funds. If you can’t afford the minimum payment, please complete a confidential SUBSIDY REQUEST FORM.
We encourage those who are more fortunate to consider making a donation to help ensure our doors are open to all who want to participate.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE: 2020/21 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM
NEW TO THE DJC?
BECOME A MEMBER HERE: 2020/21 NEW MEMBERSHIP FORM
You can still purchase Single Tickets for Individual Services. Ordinarily, the revenue from single tickets sales is significant. Even though services are on-line this year, our costs remain high so the fees for single tickets are the same as in previous years. We also remain committed to being financially accessible to everyone. For this reason, single ticket fees are on a sliding scale. Please pay to the best of your ability. If you cannot afford the minimum, please pay what you can. There is no need to request a subsidy or fill out an additional form. If you can, please pay above the minimum so that we can support families who need assistance. Your contribution ensures that we can be here for one another. Thank you!
*Registration starts July 1, 2020*
The Danforth Jewish Circle is a registered charitable organization (BN/Registration number: 870202660RR0001).
Questions about becoming a member? Reach out to email@example.com.