The DJC is building for the future.
New resources will offer more adult and youth programming, spiritual learning, community activities, life cycle support, and accessibility to the DJC for those in financial need.
You can make a one-time donation.
You can direct your gift to all current Danforth Jewish Circle programs, or to the Claudia Bali Educational Endowment, where the principal will be invested and the annual proceeds support DJC Children’s Jewish Studies program.
*New* You can contribute to this year’s DJC sponsorship of a close family member of the Syrian refugee family we sponsored in 2017: DONATE NOW!
Give annually, monthly, or make an immediate gift today.
Every $1,000 donated to current programs covers the cost of:
- an additional evening of programming, or
- a rabbi-led Shabbat service, or
- membership for a family in need, or
- a full year of DJC school tuition for a student
In addition, you can:
- Make a memorial donation for family members and friends
- Make a Kavod/Honour donation expressing respect and appreciation towards donors and honourees alike
- Sponsor a Shabbat Kiddush ($108) if you are celebrating or commemorating a special occasion
- Inscribe a Yahrzeit Leaf ($54 each) in memory of a loved one. Your hand-sewn leaf will have a permanent place as part of our lovingly crafted Yahrzeit tree tapestry
- Dedicate a Siddur Prayerbook ($36) in honour of a loved one. A bookplate with your inscription will be placed in the inside cover
- Leave a gift in your will
Thank you for making your contribution to the Danforth Jewish Circle. What a mitzvah!
You will receive a charitable tax receipt for your contribution. The Danforth Jewish Circle is a registered charitable organization (BN/Registration number: 870202660RR0001).