Office Manager Position (One year contract – Maternity leave replacement)
What You Bring to the DJC:
- Strong time-management and people skills, high degree of flexibility, and excellent multitasking ability.
- An ease in working independently, and as a team player.
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Comfort with various forms of digital communication.
- A minimum of 2 years of office management experience, ideally in a Jewish community.
- Knowledge of/or experience with ShulCloud is a plus.
How You Will Make a Difference
As the Office Manager, you will provide administrative and organisational support to the DJC membership, staff, clergy, board of directors and member-run committees in connection with the wider Jewish community. While much of this work happens behind the scenes, your impact is far-reaching. You play a vital role in the functioning of our programming and our community’s well-being.
What We Offer
This is a full-time salaried position based in Toronto.
We offer flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, and support from a collaborative team of committed staff and volunteers.
Salary range: $50,000 – $55,000 plus benefits.
How To Apply
If you think you’re the right person for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline September 23rd, 2023.
We are an equal opportunity organisation that values diversity in people, and we are committed to excellence and inclusion. We welcome resumes from underrepresented groups including visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and members of the lgbtq2s+ community. If you have a disability and require accommodation at any stage of the application process or hiring process, please call us at 416-580-6303 or email us at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.