- This event has passed.
March 5 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Get ready for a raucous, joyful Purim! We’ll sing together and show off our costumes, and then travel to several porches to enjoy some Purim shpiel performances. Then we’ll parade towards some hamantaschen, provided by the DJC!
If you plan to join us….
- You are encouraged to come in costume – yes, even if you’re a grownup! There will be prizes for every age group!
- Please bring a food item for donation to the Nourish East End food bank, or warm, good quality size M-3X winter clothing or unopened toiletries for Out of the Cold if you would like to participate in giving ‘Matanot La’evyonim’ (we donate to those in need as one of the mitzvot/commandments of Purim)
- We will begin and end at Erica Stark Parkette on Bain Ave.
- In case of inclement weather, check this event page and DJC’s facebook and instagram for updates!
* Please note that this program involves walking and standing, but we would be happy to provide you with a chair. Please let Tikka know if you require any accommodations: DJCTikka@gmail.com